This tubular heater will provide a safe, low level of heat output as it is designed for continuous operation and will reach normal operating temperatures within a few minutes after the appliance is switched on.
Based on the surrounding environment and ambient temperature, the heater may periodically cycle its heat output to ensure the maximum permitted surface temperature is not exceeded.
Splashproof to IPX4 standard.
● The heater is fitted with an adjustable thermostat which allows the user to control the heat output. In order to maintain a certain room temperature, set the controller to the maximum setting.
● Operate the appliance at full power until the required room temperature is reached.
● Set back the thermostatic controller until the appliance switches off with an audible ‘click’.
● This temperature will be kept almost constant by the thermostatic control switching on and off automatically.
● Please note that the appliance can only be switched on when the thermostat setting is higher than the room temperature. At its lowest setting the heater will provide a level of protection against frost.
Please note: The white tube is approx 2ft (600mm) but the overall length of heater is approx 713mm
- 80W tubular heater Includng wall mounting brackets
- Built In thermostat
- Approx 2ft in Length (713mm total length)
- Designed for continuous operation
- Splashproof to IPX4 Standard