Most of the warmth in a room is sat at the ceiling, leaving you feeling colder than you should. The Radfan solves this problem by redirecting the flow of warm air straight out in to your room. The Radfan is a low power fan unit that secures by magnets to the top of any central heating radiator and redirects the flow of warm air horizontally out into the room. The Radfan lets you put the warmth where you want it making you feel warmer and more comfortable for no extra cost on your heating bill.
- Boost the heat from your radiators
- 51cm / 21″ long – Ideal for warming up the smaller rooms in your home
- Easy to install and cheap to run – just £2 a year
- Heat sensing technology switches the Radfan on and off automatically
- Install yourself in less than 60 seconds – no plumber or electrician needed