This round neck jumper uses a fine gauge yarn of durable alpaca in warm, vibrant stripes. Looks great and wears like iron. With eighteen colours, it will look perfect with anything you’re wearing, which, along with its light weight, makes it the most versatile travel sweater anywhere. Standard fit. Lightweight. Made in Bolivia
Alpaca – The Royal Fiber of the Incas
Alpaca fibre comes from the alpaca, an animal like a llama that lives at high altitudes in Bolivia and Peru. Its lustrous, silky feel sets it apart from other fibres, and during the Inca Empire (1200 AD – 1532 AD), only the royal family could use clothing made of Alpaca.
Why buy Alpaca?
Alpaca is a rare fibre with limited production. It is warmer, softer and far more durable than wool. Due to its long fibre length, alpaca will never pill. Your Alpaca item is an investment that will still look beautiful many years after its purchase.
Alpaca is a Socially Responsible Fiber
Alpaca is an ecologically sustainable “green” fibre. Alpacas graze freely as they have for millenia. The husbandry of alpaca sustains rural families in the highlands of Peru, enabling them to stay in their traditional homes.
How to care for your Alpaca clothing:
Alpaca is not delicate. Care for exactly like wool.
Hand-wash in cold water or dry-clean.
Lay flat to dry.
Store neatly folded – do not hang.
Store in a moth-free environment.
With this care, an Alpaca item will stand up to years of everyday usage with few signs of wear.
Invisible World: Over 30 Years Experience In Rare Fibers
Since 1985, Invisible World has searched the globe for the best quality products of wool, silk, alpaca and cashmere. We deal directly with sources in South America and Asia and we don’t compromise on quality. We happily accept returns of any item within 30 days as long as it has not been worn or cleaned.
- Men’s alpaca jumper of pure alpaca – not a blend; Alpaca jumpers are warmer, softer and tougher than wool jumpers
- Vibrant striped men’s crew neck jumper in 18 colors – goes with jeans, khakis and everything else; Packs small for ideal travel sweater
- Fine gauge yarn for a tough lightweight men’s pullover; perfect spring, autumn or winter jumper
- Easy Care: Hand-wash or dry clean. Your alpaca wool jumper will keep looking new for years; This sweater for men will not pill, ever!
- At Invisible World we have been scouring the globe for the finest in wool, silk, alpaca and cashmere for over 30 years. We are located in Juneau, Alaska but source and design products all over the world. We offer a 100% money-back guarantee.