Control your home from the palm of your hand with the Hive Smart Plug. With the ability to be able to control different home appliances with the touch of a button the options how you wish to use your Smart Plug are endless. Wake up and turn your coffee machine on from the comfort of your own bed or even make sure that you’ve turned your hair straighteners off after you’ve left the house in the morning all from your smart device. Set up to 6 different scheduled time slots per day so that everything runs without you say so – turns lamps on and off in time with your alarm and when you got to bed. Installation is easy as possible – connect up to your Hive Hub (sold separately) and you’re ready to go. You’re even able to pair your Smart Plug up with other items in the Hive range; use the Motion Sensor (sold separately) to turn your electrical items on via the plug as soon as you walk in the door.
- Hive Active Smart Plug – Plug it into your wall socket and then plug applicances into it as normal
- Hive App – The Hive App allows you to check your lighting wherever you are
- Set Schedules – Through the Hive app you can also set up your lamps or electric heaters to switch off when you don’t need them
- Set Time Slots – Set up to 6 time slots a day to turn appliances on and off. System Requirements – Internet connection recommended: 1.5Mbps or higher iOS or Android device running an up-to-date operating system
- Requires the Hive Hub (if you don’t have Hive Active Heating) which connects all your Hive devices so you can control them with the Hive app