The George Foreman GFGBBQ3B 3 burner Gas BBQ is the perfect choice for family get togethers or summer garden parties, with its large grill area enough for up to 10 portions, automatic ignition and handy thermostat making summer BBQ’s a breeze. With its stylish design the George Foreman Gas BBQ looks at home in any setting, no more trying to hide the tired old BBQ from your guests. The George Foreman BBQ boasts extra features, such as a convenient side shelf, a condiment rack (for perfectly seasoned food) and even a handy bottle opener. What more could a BBQ chef need? The hinged lid with built in thermostat helps maintain optimum temperatures inside the BBQ while cooking and protects the grill when not in use. The George Foreman GFGBBQ3B is the ideal partner for the perfect hosts
- 3 burner gas BBQ
- 60 x 42cm cooking area providing space to cook up to 10 portions at once.
- Integrated Thermostat letting you control the temperature of each cooking zone.
- 3 x 3kW burners with automatic ignition, allowing you to begin cooking quicker than using a manual ignition.
- Features a handy bottle opener and fitted rack for storing condiments and utensils.
- Includes UK regulator and hose.
- Convenient side shelf.
- Wheels for easy portability.