Power plug: UK plug
Material: ceramic (lamp), stainless steel (tube)
Lamp power: 25W
Lamp size: 5cm x 5cm x 5cm
Packing size: 28cm x 14cm x 9cm
Weight of the package: 549g
1 x lamp socket
2 x 25W lamp
Please only use the DADYPET sunlight lamp with the following instructions:
Do not look directly into the light of the switched on lamp, as you would never see directly in the sun.
Please place the lamp directly over your reptile and not to the side of it,
otherwise it may look directly into the light and injure your retina.
The lamp is designed for indoor use and reptile use only. Please do not touch it with your hands.
- Reptiles need UVB light to absorb and utilize calcium. This is essential for healthy bone growth and prevention of metabolic diseases.
- Therefore, high UVB radiation – similar to natural desert environments where there is more direct sunlight and higher UV radiation – is ideal for all desert reptiles.
- This kit is perfect for beginners, Our 360 ° rotating clip light is easy to install and practical to use. Ideal if your tortoise does not go outside or get sufficent sunlight
- The supplied socket is suitable for many E27 lamps, such as for fluorescent lamps, incandescent lamps, ceramic heaters, UV lamps, halogen spotlights, LEDs, etc.
- The lamp is perfect for reptiles, amphibians, fish, mammals and more. As a replacement, a 25 watt lamp is included. But other bulbs of a power up to 75 watts are supported.