Outdoor grilling is one of the most popular leisure activities around the world and one of the greatest pleasures of modern life. The grilling season is quickly approaching and the grills will be making their triumphant return to their rightful spots in gardens and decks. Get prepared and stock up on this high-quality AMOS Restaurant Grade Charcoal that will be sure to get your party off to a fiery start.
The AMOS Restaurant Grade Charcoal is UK-made from natural hardwood which means it is environmentally friendly, reducing the worldwide transportation of charcoal and conserving tropical forests in developing countries.
Its superior restaurant grade quality means it is completely pure with it no additives like regular briquettes or a lighter fluid like instant-light charcoal. It comes in large chunks so that it is ideal for use on a wide range of barbecue equipment from the typical garden barbecue to larger, professional grills, smokers and charcoal ovens.
The AMOS Restaurant Grade Charcoal lights very easily and quickly and is ready for grilling in no time. It rarely sparks or spits and burns evenly for much longer with a lot less smoke than other charcoal for that authentic barbecue taste. It also produces very little ash.
Barbecues are a great excuse to treat your friends and family to the delicious flavour of charcoal grilled food. The AMOS Restaurant Grade Charcoal guarantees that your steaks, wings and burgers will be smoked to perfection leaving you and your guests to enjoy that unique, smoky barbecue taste. If you’re grilling at high temperatures, this is a great choice. It is perfect for charring or searing meat and locking in the flavours.
The AMOS Restaurant Grade Charcoal comes in a large 12kg bag. Why keep on buying multiple smaller packs when one of these packs will be able to last you throughout the whole summer and save you a small fortune.
- 2 x 12kg bags of restaurant quality lump wood charcoal
- Environmentally friendly; 100% natural with no additives
- Larger chunks of lumpwood charcoal, ideal for catering use or for larger barbecues
- Lights easily and quickly; Rarely sparks or spits; Burns evenly and much longer with a lot less smoke than other charcoal; Little ash production
- Allows for easy cooking temperature control; Achieves extremely high temperatures ideal for charring & searing succulent steaks; Adds natural, smoky flavour to your food